Pepper Lifetime Coarse
Can be feed as the main diet, or as a treat.
Can help birds who have papilloma virus.
Comes in the 'coarse' size only though the pieces can be broken for feeding to smaller birds.
- As a flavorful alternative to Adult Lifetime Formula
- For birds that need help in diet conversion
- For birds that have been diagnosed with papillomatosis
- As foraging treats
- As a year-round nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding birds including pionus, Amazons, eclectus, large cockatoos, large macaws and other medium to large parrots
- Feed fresh food daily, do not 'top up'
- To help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline
SUGGESTED DAILY AMOUNTS:
|Species||Pepper Lifetime Coarse||Additional foods|
|Pionus||10 - 15g (1 - 11/2 Tbs)||1/2 - 1 tsp|
|Amazon / Eclectus||15 - 30g (11/2 - 3 Tbs)||1 - 2 tsp|
|African Grey||15 - 30g (11/2 - 3Tbs)||11/2 - 2 tsp|
|Cockatoo||15 - 50g (11/2 - 5 tbs)||2 - 3 tsp|
|Macaw||20 - 60g (2 - 6 tbs)||2 - 4 tsp|
Feeding of additional items
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Additional foods should be up to approximately 10% of the overall diet. Offer good quality vegetables and fruits in small quantities; dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya are the most beneficial.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
Composition: *Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, *Red Pepper Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, *Sunflower Oil.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamins: Vit A 2469 IU, Vit B1 1500 IU, Vit B2 1332 IU, Vit D3 154 IU, Vit E 56 IU, Vit B12 22mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 7.4mg, Manganese Sulphate 2.5mg, Copper Sulphate 1.5mg.