FOR USE IN BIRDS
• as a flavorful alternative to Adult Lifetime Formula.
• that need help in diet conversion.
• that have been diagnosed with papillomatosis.
• as foraging treats.
• as a year-round nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding birds including pionus, Amazons, eclectus, large cockatoos, large macaws and other medium to large parrots.
• feed fresh food daily, do not "top up".
• to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
• birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
SUGGESTED DAILY AMOUNTS:
Feeding of Additional Items
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 30% of the overall diet. Offer good quality vegetables and fruits in small quantities; dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya are the most beneficial.
* Note that 'supplements' refers to other food in their diet (e.g, fruit and vegetables) and not specifically to added vitamins and minerals
(which are neither needed nor recommended)
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
Composition: *Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, *Red Pepper Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, *Sunflower Oil.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamins: Vit A 2469 IU, Vit B1 1500 IU, Vit B2 1332 IU, Vit D3 154 IU, Vit E 56 IU, Vit B12 22mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 7.4mg, Manganese Sulphate 2.5mg, Copper Sulphate 1.5mg, Sodium Selenite 0.08mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein (min.) 15%, Crude Fat (min.) 5.5%, Crude Fibre (max.) 6.5%, Moisture (max.) 10%.