F10®CLXD Avian Disinfectant Cleanser Concentrate has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10®CL Avian Disinfectant but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications. It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
USES FOR F10®CLXD AVIAN DISINFECTANT CLEANSER
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load
- Cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces such as bird rooms, floors, walls, tiles, cages, food and drink bowls
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10CLXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10SC or F10CL solution and allowing to air dry will ensure continued disinfection
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CLXD AVIAN DISINFECTANT CLEANSER
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)
Available in: 1 litre bottles
See here for technical information on the F10 product range and for the attributes of F10 Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.