F10®CL Veterinary Disinfectant is a concentrated veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms affecting all species. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations. For best results F10CL should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
USES FOR F10®CL VETERINARY DISINFECTANT
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages),
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10CL can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CL VETERINARY DISINFECTANT
The high dilution rates mean that F10CL is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)
Which should I choose? CL or SC?
The F10SC and F10CL products are chemically the same but CL are 5 time more dilute that the SC (Super Concentrate). So 1 litre of CL is equivalent to 200ml of SC in terms of the amount of disinfection cleansing that it can do.
Whichever you are more comfortable using, as the end result will be the same. Some feel the CL is better for them as you need to be less precise with the measuring (for general disinfection you would use 10ml in 1 litre of water, whereas you would only use 2ml of SC in 1 litre of water). Where as others prefer the smaller bottle of the SC.
Available in: 5 litre bottles
Are you looking for a smaller size bottle? Please look at the F10SC.
See here for technical information on the F10 product range and for the attributes of F10 Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.