F10CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate
F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate is a concentrated disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms whilst being safe for your equipment and animals. Whilst highly effective in all situations, it is formulated to be active against those bacteria (e.g. enterobacteria, salmonella, E.coli, pseudomaonas, pasturella), viruses, fungi and spores that specifically affect reptiles.
At working dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating, and is also chlorine- and aldehyde-free. It is safe to use on terrariums and vivariums and can be sprayed on and left to air dry whilst still being safe to your reptiles.
Available in: 1 litre bottles
Ready to Use bottles also available
USES FOR F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces such as tables, floors, vivariums and equipment
- For animal housekeeping procedures such as the disinfecting of food and water bowls
- F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms and disinfection of hard to reach surfaces
Note - F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant should be used on surfaces which are already 'clean', but need disinfecting - i.e. remove any visible dirt from the surface before use. For a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning, where a detergent is needed, use F10SCXD.
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses (including coronavirus) at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses at 1:25 (40ml in 1 litre)
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.