F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate is a concentrated disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms. Whilst highly effective in all situations, it is formulated to be active against those bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores that specifically affect reptiles. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of all animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations. For best results F10CL Reptile Disinfectant should be allowed to air-dry i.e. do not wash off.
USES FOR F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as water bowls, terrariums, floors, sinks and work surfaces)
- F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)
Available in: 1 litre bottles
("Ready to Use" bottles also available)
See here for technical information on the F10 product range and for the attributes of F10 Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.