F10 Two in One Hand Cream
F10® Two in One Hand Cream is a combination product for hand sanitising and skin care.
It is a long-lasting, non-oily, moisturiser and sanitiser that is effective against all commonly occurring bacteria.
Available in 250ml bottle with dispensing pump.
ABOUT F10® TWO IN ONE HAND CREAM
- Moisturises skin
- Restores natural softness after exposure to wet or dry conditions
- Effective against all types of bacteria
- Suitable for frequent use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Wash and dry hands first
- Apply the hand cream
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary
WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE
All F10® Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10® key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
- Will be put in a small bag or pocket - F10® Hand Foam
- Needs to be fast acting and quick drying - F10® Hand Gel
- Will be used with water at a sink - F10® Hand Scrub
- Long-lasting skin care is required - F10® Two in One Hand Cream
- Can be used for wiping down more than just hands - F10® Disinfectant Wipes
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Almost all plastic elements used in the packaging of F10® products are made from HDPE 2 materials and are widely recycled. This includes the bottles, caps, pumps, sprays, tubes and tubs.