F10 Two in One Hand Cream
F10® Two in One Hand Cream is a combination product for hand sanitising and skin care.
It is a long-lasting, non-oily, moisturiser and sanitiser that is effective against all commonly occurring bacteria.
Available in 250ml bottle with dispensing pump.
ABOUT F10® TWO IN ONE HAND CREAM
- Moisturises skin
- Restores natural softness after exposure to wet or dry conditions
- Effective against all types of bacteria
- Suitable for frequent use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Wash and dry hands first
- Apply the hand cream
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary
WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE
All F10 Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
- Will be put in a small bag or pocket - F10 Hand Foam
- Needs to be fast acting and quick drying - F10 Hand Gel
- When kindness to hands is most important - F10 Hand Rub
- Will be used with water at a sink - F10 Hand Scrub
- Long-lasting skin care is required - F10 Two in One Hand Cream
- Can be used for wiping down more than just hands - F10 Disinfectant Wipes
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.