F10 Hand Scrub
F10® Hand Scrub is a broad spectrum, high level disinfecting soap/scrub with rapid kill times of bacteria, viruses and fungi, and a proven residual action.
Effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including enveloped viruses such as coronavirus, circovirus (PBFD), and parvovirus.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre refills
ABOUT F10® HAND SCRUB
- Contains the F10® core actives with high levels of skin care components and is therefore broad spectrum effective yet safe and mild.
- Contains high levels of emollients to prevent hands drying out from frequent use.
- Proven zero skin irritation hazard on both intact and abraded skin.
- Proven residual action.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Rinse hands with water
- Dispense 3ml onto hands, rub over skin, wash thoroughly for at least 3 minutes.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Dry on a paper towel.
WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE
All F10 Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
- Will be put in a small bag or pocket - F10 Hand Foam
- Needs to be fast acting and quick drying - F10 Hand Gel
- When kindness to hands is most important - F10 Hand Rub
- Will be used with water at a sink - F10 Hand Scrub
- Long-lasting skin care is required - F10 Two in One Hand Cream
- Can be used for wiping down more than just hands - F10 Disinfectant Wipes
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.