F10 Hand Rub
F10® Hand Rub is a broad-spectrum, alcohol-free* hand sanitiser. Effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including enveloped viruses such as coronavirus, circovirus (PBFD), and parvovirus.
Use on the hands for skin decontamination when a washbasin is unavailable, for frequent use ‘on the go’.
* - Due to the efficacy of the F10 actives, the F10 Hand Rub does not need to contain alcohol to kill viruses - in fact is alcohol-free making it a lot kinder on hands than similar products in other ranges, and encouraging repeat use.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre refills.
ABOUT F10® HAND RUB
- Water-less antimicrobial decontamination product ideal for swift hand disinfection.
- Unlike most other water-less decontaminants it is alcohol-free so won’t dry out your hands. But is still effective against pathogens.
- Broad-spectrum and fast-acting.
- Enriched with emollients for frequent use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dispense 1-2 pumps (2-4ml) onto hands, rub over skin covering all surfaces of hands.
- Allow hands to air dry.
- Repeat as necessary.
WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE
All F10 Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
- Will be put in a small bag or pocket - F10 Hand Foam
- Needs to be fast acting and quick drying - F10 Hand Gel
- When kindness to hands is most important - F10 Hand Rub
- Will be used with water at a sink - F10 Hand Scrub
- Can be used for wiping down more than just hands - F10 Disinfectant Wipes
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.