F10 Hand Gel
F10® Hand Gel is a broad-spectrum, ready-to-use, low-alcohol*, waterless hand sanitiser, for hand decontamination when a wash-basin is unavailable or for frequent use ‘on the go’.
Effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including enveloped viruses such as coronavirus, circovirus (PBFD), and parvovirus.
* - Due to the efficacy of the F10 actives, the F10 Hand Gel does not need to use alcohol to kill the pathogens, and only to aid quicker drying of the gel after application. It therefore has a lower alcohol content than other hand gels, at just 35%. This low-alcohol level, and the high level of added emollients, makes it kinder on hands, whilst still providing an easy-to-use and quick-to-dry product.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre refills.
ABOUT F10® HAND GEL
- Fast acting water-less antimicrobial agent ideal for rapid hand disinfection.
- Based on the F10® core actives it is broad-spectrum and does not need to contain high levels of alcohol to kill viruses.
- Higher emollient levels and lower alcohol content than most hand gels therefore making it kinder to the skin, even with frequent use.
- Long-lasting residual protection.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply 1ml to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces.
- Allow to air dry.
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary.
WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE
All F10 Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
- Will be put in a small bag or pocket - F10 Hand Foam
- Needs to be fast acting and quick drying - F10 Hand Gel
- When kindness to hands is most important - F10 Hand Rub
- Will be used with water at a sink - F10 Hand Scrub
- Long-lasting skin care is required - F10 Two in One Hand Cream
- Can be used for wiping down more than just hands - F10 Disinfectant Wipes
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.