F10 Hand Gel is a broad-spectrum water-less skin decontaminant. Effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including enveloped viruses such as coronavirus.
Use on the hands for skin decontamination when a washbasin is unavailable or frequent use ‘on the go’.
- Fast acting water-less antimicrobial agent ideal for rapid hand disinfection.
- Based on the F10 core actives it is broad-spectrum and does not need to contain high levels of alcohol to kill viruses.
- Higher emollient levels and lower alcohol content than most hand gels therefore making it kinder to the skin, even with frequent use.
- Long-lasting residual protection.
Directions for use:
- Apply 1ml to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces.
- Allow to air dry.
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre refills.
See here for technical information on the F10 product range and for the attributes of F10 Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.