F10 Hand Foam
F10® Hand Foam is a ready to use, waterless, alcohol-free* hand sanitiser effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including coronavirus.
Available in a convenient 50ml dispensing spray bottle.
Non-irritant and completely safe, F10® Hand Foam has a rapid kill time and has been scientifically shown to be highly effective at destroying enveloped viruses such as coronavirus, parvovirus, avian flu...
* - Formulated around the F10® key actives, F10® Hand Foam does not need to contain alcohol to kill viruses and in fact is actually alcohol free making it a lot kinder on your hands. As it is a foam, rather than a gel, it is less messy than some other portable hand gel products.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply 2-4 squirts of foam (0.5-1ml) to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces.
- Allow to air dry.
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary.
WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE
All F10® Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10® key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
- Will be put in a small bag or pocket - F10® Hand Foam
- Needs to be fast acting and quick drying - F10® Hand Gel
- Will be used with water at a sink - F10® Hand Scrub
- Long-lasting skin care is required - F10® Two in One Hand Cream
- Can be used for wiping down more than just hands - F10® Disinfectant Wipes
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Almost all plastic elements used in the packaging of F10® products are made from HDPE 2 materials and are widely recycled. This includes the bottles, caps, pumps, sprays, tubes and tubs.