F10 Hand Foam
F10® Hand Foam is a ready to use, waterless, alcohol-free* hand sanitiser effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including coronavirus.
Available in a convenient 50ml dispensing spray bottle.
Non-irritant and completely safe, F10® Hand Foam has a rapid kill time and has been scientifically shown to be highly effective at destroying enveloped viruses such as coronavirus, parvovirus, avian flu...
* - Formulated around the F10® key actives, F10® Hand Foam does not need to contain alcohol to kill viruses and in fact is actually alcohol free making it a lot kinder on your hands. As it is a foam, rather than a gel, it is less messy than some other portable hand gel products.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply 2-4 squirts of foam (0.5-1ml) to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces.
- Allow to air dry.
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary.
WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE
All F10 Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
- Will be put in a small bag or pocket - F10 Hand Foam
- Needs to be fast acting and quick drying - F10 Hand Gel
- When kindness to hands is most important - F10 Hand Rub
- Will be used with water at a sink - F10 Hand Scrub
- Long-lasting skin care is required - F10 Two in One Hand Cream
- Can be used for wiping down more than just hands - F10 Disinfectant Wipes
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.