Adult Lifetime Mash
This is a coarse powder providing complete nutrition for birds that prefer a powder rather than a solid piece. It can also be sprinkled onto fruit, or moistened with fruit juice or water and then shaped as needed.
Available as a 454g bag.
- After completing a dietary program of High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- For birds that are potentially allergic to other ingredients.
- As a year round maintenance formula that meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding birds including canaries, budgies (parakeets), cockatiels, doves, lovebirds, conures, parrotlets, pigeons and other small parrots.
- Feed fresh food daily, do not 'top up'
- To help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline
SUGGESTED DAILY AMOUNTS:
|Species||Adult Lifetime Mash||Additional foods|
|Canary / Finch||1 - 13/4g (1 tsp)||1/2 tsp|
|Budgie (parakeet) / Parrotlet||11/2 - 3g (1 - 2 tsp)||1/2 - 1 tsp|
|Cockatiel / Lovebird||2 - 5g (11/2 - 3 tsp)||1/2 - 1 tsp|
|Quaker||3 - 7g (2 - 4 tsp)||1 - 11/2 tsp|
|Lory* / Conure||5 - 9g (3 - 5 tsp)||1 - 2 tsp|
|Dove / Pigeon||5 - 15g (1/2 - 11/2 Tbs)||1 - 2 tsp|
*for Lories: soak the formula in 2 Tbs of water and 1/2 tsp of corn syrup
Feeding of additional items
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. The feeding of additional foods should be up to approximately 10% of the overall diet. Offer good quality vegetables and fruits in small quantities; dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya are the most beneficial.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
Composition: *Hulled Grey Millet, *Toasted Buckwheat, *Toasted Soybeans, *Sesame Seeds, *Chia, *Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Monocalcium Phosphate, *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Anise Seed, *Algae Meal, *Sunflower Oil.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamins: Vit A 4409 IU, Vit B1 2677 IU, Vit B2 2380 IU, Vit E 276 IU, Vit D3 99 IU, Vit B12 40mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 13.3mg, Manganese Sulphate 4.4mg, Copper Sulphate 2.7mg.