FOR USE IN BIRDS
• after completing a dietary program of High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
• that are potentially allergic to other ingredients.
• as a year round maintenance formula that meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding birds including canaries, budgies (parakeets), cockatiels, doves, lovebirds, conures, parrotlets, pigeons and other small parrots.
• feed fresh food daily, do not "top up".
• to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
• birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
SUGGESTED DAILY AMOUNTS:
Feeding of Additional Items
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet. Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya.
* Note that 'supplements' refers to other food in their diet (e.g, fruit and vegetables) and not specifically to added vitamins and minerals
(which are neither needed nor recommended)
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
Composition: *Hulled Grey Millet, *Toasted Buckwheat, *Toasted Soybeans, *Sesame Seeds, *Chia, *Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Monocalcium Phosphate, *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Anise Seed, *Algae Meal, *Sunflower Oil.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per Kg: Vitamins: Vit A 4409 IU, Vit B1 2677 IU, Vit B2 2380 IU, Vit E 276 IU, Vit D3 99 IU, Vit B12 40mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 13.3mg, Manganese Sulphate 4.4mg, Copper Sulphate 2.7mg, Sodium Selenite 0.15mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein (min.) 17%, Crude Fat (min.) 6.5%, Crude Fibre (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 10%.