Adult Lifetime Coarse
Earn 9 loyalty points, worth £0.90, with this purchase.
Nutritionally complete diet in a size of piece that is usually preferred by larger parrots, such as Amazons
- After completing a dietary program of High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- As a year round maintenance formula that meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding birds including pionus, Amazons, and other medium to large parrots
- Feed fresh food daily, do not 'top up'
- To help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline
SUGGESTED DAILY AMOUNTS:
|Species||Adult Lifetime Coarse||Additional foods|
|Pionus||10 - 15g (1 - 11/2 Tbs)||1/2 - 1 tsp|
|Amazons||15 - 30g (11/2 - 3 Tbs)||1 - 2 tsp|
|Eclectus||15 - 30g (11/2 - 3 Tbs)||11/2 - 2 tsp|
|Cockatoos (large)||15 - 50g (11/2 - 5 Tbs)||2 - 3 tsp|
|Macaws (large)||20 - 60g (2 - 6 Tbs)||2 - 4 tsp|
Feeding of additional items
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. The feeding of additional foods should be limited to no more than 30% of the overall diet. Offer good quality vegetables and fruits in small quantities; dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya are the most beneficial.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
Composition: *Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, *Sunflower Oil.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamins: Vit A 2469 IU, Vit B1 1497 IU, Vit B2 1332 IU, Vit D3 154 IU, Vit E 56 IU, Vit B12 23mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 7.4mg, Manganese Sulphate 2.5mg, Copper Sulphate 1.5mg.